Terracotta Strawberry Pot Container Garden
Regular watering and an occasional pinching off of spent blooms is all the maintenance a terracotta strawberry pot garden garden requires. so if you want to enjoy fresh aromas all summer long try:
- Heliotrope, alyssum, lemon verbena.Brighten a shady spot with a color composition in blue and white.
- Cool colors of lobelia and browallia shine even more brightly when paired with the white of the impatiens.
- Red and pink geraniums and portulaca contrast beautifully with electric blue lobelia in a sun-loving strawberry jar garden.
- Ivy varieties are a natural for container gardens. Many are well suited to shade as well as sun. And their trailing nature form dramatic sweeps of foliage in many shapes and color patterns.
- Or try some Sedum which is one of the plant world’s most intriguing families. The range of colors — reds, bronzes, and greens — and leaf types are amazing, and since they are accustomed to growing in cracks and crevices, sedum require relatively little space making them perfect for a container planting.
- Finally,Spice up your cooking with a one-stop herb shop. Terracotta strawberry pot garden can feature many herbs like:sage, thyme, parsley, basil, mint, oregano, and rosemary. An amazing range of spices ensures you’ll have options for savory dishes and refreshing desserts and beverages.
Strawberry Pot Ideas: A strawberry pot is a great choice for small spaces and busy people. These planters do not limit you to strawberries or hens and chicks. I use one for a herb planter, putting trailing herbs such as oregano and thyme into the lowest...
A strawberry pot can provide a dramatic stage on which a great variety of plants can flourish and shine.
DIY Strawberry pocket planter is a video series I made after receiving many requests from customers to put up more videos of the pottery process. I must confess, watching a potter at work has ALWAYS fascinated me! Even after 25 years I still LOVE to watch this amazing...