Roasted Chicken Recipe with Sage, Tarragon & Lime
Roasted Chicken with Sage, Tarragon & Lime
Roasted chicken recipe with sage, tarragon & lime recipe is my new favorite go to dish. I love my vertical roaster & I love to experiment with different flavors developing unique and flavorful recipes! One day I bought some fresh organic herbs from my local market. Once I got home I was sniffing some of the herbs, being the dead of winter this was a particular delight, and thought the combo of sage, tarragon and lime would be a winner! I was not disappointing and neither was my family as they gobbled up this wonderful dish.
Filled with juicy flavor!
I so wish I could share the smells and tastes, but the only way to do this is to make it yourself. So enjoy!
Roasted Chicken Recipe with Sage, Tarragon & Lime with Carrots, Onion & Cranberry
1. Remove the oven’s second rack. Set the remaining one on the lowest possible level.
2. Put 5 sprigs of fresh,organic tarragon and 3 sprigs of fresh, organic sage into inner well. Fill remaining space in inner well of baking dish with fresh squeezed organic lime juice.
3. In a small dish mix 1 tea sea salt, 2 packets of “True Lime“, 1/2 tea chili power, 1/2 tea thyme.
4. Set chicken onto the inner cup with rear end down. Rub skin with good olive oil and spices.
5. Cut carrots, peppers, and onions. Put veggies in outer area of baking dish. Add a handful of fresh cranberries. The juices of the chicken will collect in the outer area cooking the veggies to perfection.
5. Place roaster in the center of the oven.
6. Bake at 400˚ for ½ hour. Turn oven temperature down to 350˚; bake 1 ½ to 2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 180.
7. Let the bird rest 10 minutes at room temperature.
The spout makes it easy to drain the juices for fabulous gravy! Dishwasher safe.
Strawberry Pot Ideas: A strawberry pot is a great choice for small spaces and busy people. These planters do not limit you to strawberries or hens and chicks. I use one for a herb planter, putting trailing herbs such as oregano and thyme into the lowest...
Regular watering and an occasional pinching off of spent blooms is all the maintenance a terracotta strawberry pot garden garden requires. so if you want to enjoy fresh aromas all summer long try: Heliotrope, alyssum, lemon verbena.Brighten a shady spot with a color...
Summer Hollow Pottery's Pottery Clay Bread Pan are made of the finest terracotta clay available and are ideal for baking breads. Baking bread in an unglazed clay cooker results in a crisp, shiny crust you may have only thought possible in a baker's brick oven. The...