Cranberry Apple Crisp Recipe
This cranberry apple crisp recipe is a family favorite and quickly disappears! It is fast and easy and the topping has just the right amount of crunch! I made this pie in a Summer Hollow Pottery pie plate. My handmade ceramic pie plates are oven and dishwasher safe, made of terracotta clay which takes the heat of the oven and browns the pie crust nicely. The glaze is glossy and colorful which is not only beautiful, but is easy to clean even the toughest baked on food.
Cranberry Apple Crisp Pie
- 1 ready-made pie crust or your favorite homemade pie crusts
- 5 1⁄2 cups peeled cored sliced cooking apples
- 1 ½ cup whole cranberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, toss sliced apples, lemon juice, brown & white sugars, flour, and cinnamon; Pile into crust.
- Prepare topping: In a food processor pulse topping ingredients until coarsely crumbled.
- Sprinkle evenly over apples and lightly press to compact.
- Bake at 375°F for 50-60 minutes until browned and bubbly.
Roasted Chicken Recipe with Sage, Tarragon & Lime recipe is my new favorite go to dish.
Summer Hollow Pottery's Pottery Clay Bread Pan are made of the finest terracotta clay available and are ideal for baking breads. Baking bread in an unglazed clay cooker results in a crisp, shiny crust you may have only thought possible in a baker's brick oven. The...
This Asiago Bread recipe is yummy and easy. If it is baked in one of my bread bowls it will make two loaves. I have found that I can mix bread one day and have enough dough for multiple days of bread, depending on the recipe, if I place 1/2 of the dough into a oiled...